ALANKIT HEALTH CARE TPA LIMITED
Alankit Health Care Limited. a Licensed Third Party Administrator-(TPA) started operations in Nov 2003. Alankit Healthcare entered the market with the mission to play an important role by offering smooth health insurance services to beneficiaries. It provides hassle free services to all the stakeholders and in the process ensuring reduction in claim cost and control on fraudulent claims.
Alankit Health Care Limited (AHCL) is an ISO 9001 certified company by KPMG for quality systems, process driven organization leading to minimum scope of error and increased efficiency. The Company is equipped to handle over 1 million policy holders. With State of the Art technology and in- house software, the company has managed to bring down process time for the various services it provides to its customers.
- At Alankit Healthcare the manpower is professionally trained on the various products and services to be provided as a Third Party Administrator.
- The company follows the dual punching system for enrolling policy particulars to ensure 100% accuracy in data entry.
- We provide facility to receive payments through ECS facility.
- The company has maintained a well connected customer relationship with its clients and its network of hospitals by making special emphasis on the service delivery aspect.
- Alankit Healthcare has a good capacity of data storage and archiving system. The data is stored on DAT and Server besides office computers for day-to-day use and is upgraded regularly.
The company gives utmost importance to satisfy all grievances with courtesy, politeness and promptness.
- 24-hour helpline services through an inhouse Call Centre.
- Cashless Hospitalisation through a countrywide network of hospitals.
- Claim Settlement.
- Cost Containment.
- Priority Admissions in hospitals.
- Data Analysis for the use by the underwriters.
Alankit Healthcare is a pioneer TPA in India to manage the RSBY schemes in Delhi state as total solution provider for managing the scheme. The Scheme has been launched by the Central Government. in association with the State Government to provide medical insurance to BPL (Below Poverty Line) families, at nominal rates.